Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fling Before the Ring - Laurel's Bachelorette Party

Every girl, at some point in her life says to her self, "I want to be a fashion designer when I grow up." Well unfortunately for me I can't draw and sometime I really don't understand a thing about fashion trends...but I can bake...and I can frost.

For my dearest friend Laurel's Bachelorette party, I decided to make some naughty and nice cookies. Since this blog is rated PG, I won't be showing you all the "naughty" cookies. Key word being all... Check it out below. 

All the girl's wore black cocktail dresses to the party and we were all dress to the nine. So naturally I had to make some black dress cookies and lipstick tubes.
Black Dress and Lipstick Tube Cookies
Girl's Only Cookies

Lipstick Tube Cookies
I was excited for this next cookie cutter because the possibilities are really endless with this one...a martini glass. Now this one is a pretty BIG cookie cutter and since ladies only like small desserts I only made a couple of these. Check it out (note that is an F not a P...working on the cursive):
Martini Glass Cookie and Wedding Ring Cookie
Get it? hehe

Alrighty, I saved the best for last...this is where being a fashion designer would really come in handy. I took my time on these babies, probably about 2 hours to frost all 2 dozen of them but I am really happy with the results. New favorite cookie cutter for sure! 
Corset Cookie
Corset/Lingerie Cookies - One on the Right is My Favorite.

Lingerie Cookies
Bavarian Inspired Corset/Lingerie Cookies

Bachelorette Party Cookies
French Inspired Corset/Lingerie Cookies

Corset Cookie
The One on the Right I Call "The Naughty Maid"

Lingerie Cookie
The One on the Right is Called "Wedding Night"

Hope you enjoyed looking at the lingerie..OOPS...I mean the cookies ;)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh you do beautiful and such tidy looking work.. just love the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you post your recipes for your cookies and icing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Addy, I don't for my cookies. The frosting is just a basic buttercream. I follow a gal from sweetopia.net and she has a lot of great recipes, including sugar cookies but she uses royal frosting instead. Happy baking!

      Delete